Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Massif: Hand Painted Ballerinas

Feel like a Princess, smile like an Angel, dress like a Flower and live like Life is (the most beautiful gift of God). I know this Feature in "The Color Fest" actually comes very delayed but I was unwell, I still am But I could not wait longer.  Firstly a big Thank You to all those who waited eagerly. Yes, I promise this feature would be worth all the wait.

Now about it, Its shoes, something that I was wanting to write from really long. These are shoes that speak. In true sense they do. They speak our mood, emotions, seasons and most Importantly, they speak colors. I had first seen them when I went to ASOT, where Cupid Speaks will be soon organizing a Bloggers Meet for all bloggers and enthusiasts. (Info coming soon) These Ballerinas were so beautiful that it was then only I thought of grabbing myself a pair. The Colors, The Designs, The Textures, are all so girly and Cutie. They are such a must have accessory. This is what I actually call Pampering Your Feet. In fact, a fellow blogger Nitika Bhatia loved them too when we were discussing about some stuff (we' better keep the stuff to ourselves only)

Label: Massif By Me
Designer: Madhuri Mamgain
Contact: Massifbyme@gmail.com








As usual I will not speak much as the whole purpose of "The Color Fest" is to let the Colors do the Talking.

Would like to share a chat, talk about something or share your colors, you can reach me at Facebook on Colorific India

Stay Chic! Stay Girly!