Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Discount This Week: 10% off on Shoes


Hey, As I just spoke to all of you at my Facebook Wall yesterday, I have a few discount coupons for all. I will be sharing these coupons every week so that all the Fashionistas can have them. I have been on a constant look out for coupons for discounts and great sales for everyone. The First one that I am sharing with you is for Shoes. Shoes are undoubtedly something that all of us love. We end up spending the most on shoes and still our love for them does not seem to end. Even I am like that for sure. I love to have as many colors as I can.

Anyways, this coupon that I am sharing will get you a 10% discount on any purchase that you make on this website. We have got this exclusively for all our fans and readers here. Hope to have many of you fashionistas use this and save a few of your bucks for another valuable purchase.

The Discount Coupon -  http://cupidspeaks.com/recommends/10fallcoupon/

Also Talking about Shoes. I have seen these new Red Pola Dot ballerinas that I an in love with, though they are not available in my size. I am searching for them like everywhere. Lets see I am able to get my hands on them.
Telling me what discounts would you guys like to have is a better option. Knowing what you guys want would help me when I am out on a look out for stuff. So Drop on a mail at akshita@cupidspeaks.com or Drop in at Colorific. Also If you sell something and would want to talk to me about work you can drop a mail at akshita@cupidspeaks.com.

Till then I hope the discounts benefit you.

"Spread a smile and Make someone Happy Today"