Sunday, October 2, 2011

Singham- A movie I smiled throughout


Singham, Yes I am blogging after long and writing about this movie. As I told you guys, I love Bollywood as much as I love everything else Colorful and how better can I say that I love Colors. But yes, what I am writing at the moment is totally random. I am watching the movie Singham (the one which has Ajay Devgan) right now on Star Plus. It is not that I am watching it the first time but I totally loved it and while laughing with its fight scenes right now, I thought to share it with you all.

I love almost everything about the movie. The story line and absolutely everything in the story is fab but what I am writing right now is a bit funny. It is the 15th time that I am watching this movie and I still can watch it again. Very Frankly, I have not heard its songs even once, (I don't even know how many songs the movie has). The way Ajay Devgan speaks each and every dialogue is worth a watch. Some Bollywood to Bollywood similarities that I guessed (many of you might not agree also), whenever Singham in anger says, "Mere yahan ek chautha sher hai", it almost seems like a Nana Patekar dialogue (remember the way he gets angry and shout). Many unusual fight sequences seems like a typical Rajnikanth fight(where everything is possible). Not that I hate it, because the fact is that I smiled and laughed at each and every moment in the film. Also the way Singham tackles everything is a worth watch. You know, like the citizen in me shouts in praise, I am sure there are many real time cops like him.
For the BOLLYWOOD person that I am, I love Ajay Devgan, Shah Rukh Khan (yes, the chocolate boy movies that he did), Ranbir Kapoor, Imran Khan, Shahid Kapoor(he is an absolute darling), Abhishek Bachhan(howsoever he acts, I like him) and I watch all of their movies always and enjoy them. Watching the movie again is a treat. And as I end the post, the movie is about to end, Ajay Devgan is finally going for the Shikre Maaro Andolan which is again a must watch. (read haha).

Just wanted to share.
Keep Smiling and Writing